Compare Adplexity and Whatrunswhere
Marketing your product is one of the most important things when it comes to getting a large number of customers. The best way to market is by using the means of advertising. There are millions of tools and techniques that exist in the market and can help you to gather a large customer base.
Do you know if your advertising tool is worth it? This might seem like a silly question, but before you invest in an advertising tool, you need to know if it is worth the cost.
One way of knowing this is by using tools such as Adplexity and Whatrunswhere. These tools will help show how much traffic your website has generated from different sources and what type of ROI has been made.
Knowing what these numbers are can give you some insight into whether or not investing in this new ad platform should be done.
This article will help you choose either of the options so that you market better.
The pricing of Adplexity is as follows:
– Adplexity Lite: $0 per month, or $199 one time. This package includes a basic digital dashboard that is great for small businesses and startups without the need to analyze Google Analytics data.
– Adplexity Basic: $249/mo + minimum of three months commitment. The price for this service starts at just $249 per month, with a three-month commitment. This package includes the Adplexity digital dashboard and Google Analytics integration for up to 20 users or sites
– Adplexity Advanced: $249/mo + minimum of one-year commitment. The price starts at just $249 per month money by being able to track which, you commit yourself to an entire 12 months.
The trial period of Adplexity is for about a week.
Whatrunswhere's Monthly Pricing
The pricing of Whatrunswhere is as follows:
– Basic: $499/mo (plus setup fee): Includes the Adplexity dashboard and Google Analytics integration for up to 20 users or sites
– Advanced: $999/mo (plus setup fee): This package includes a monthly review from Whatrunswhere’s analytics team, as well as access to their “Insights” tool., which provides in-depth information on traffic, social media performance and competitor activity.
When it comes to trial, Whatrunswhere offers a trial period of 14 days.
Customer support by Adplexity is available Monday to Saturday, from 08:00-18:00 CET. Talking about live chat, it is available Monday to Saturday, from 09:00-18:00 CET. You can reach out to their social media if you are facing issues beyond these hours.
Support by Whatrunswhere is available 24/hrs a day, seven days a week. They are available via email, phone or live chat.
Adplexity entered the market in the year 2005 and since then it has grown rapidly. They have become one of the largest providers in this industry with more than 1000 clients across 50 countries worldwide.
Adplexity is a pioneer when it comes to presenting advertisers with valuable insights into their competitors, while Whatrunswhere offers only basic information on advertising tools & analytics for businesses looking to grow their online presence.
Adplexity offers more detailed information about advertisers’ competitors, while Whatrunswhere is only able to show basic information on advertising tools and analytics for businesses looking to grow their online presence.
The Advantages of Using Adplexity are:
+ Targeting and analyzing competitors by type, campaign, ad spend.
+ Evaluating achievements with detailed data on advertising performance in the form of charts and graphs to monitor your progress.
The disadvantages of using Adplexity are:
– limited to advertisers which have an Adplexity account.
More about Whatrunswhere
Whatrunswhere entered the market in the year 2000 and is a free tool. It does not require an account to work, but has been discontinued by the company in 2014 due to changes in their business strategy. It has a customer base of over one million customers and offers the following features:
+ No need for additional registration with Whatrunswhere
+ Great insight on competitors’ ads and performance without registering or providing
The disadvantages of using Whatrunswhere are:
+ Requires registration with the company to access their features, but it is not required for free use.
Both of the tools have trial period offers so it means that you can take that up first. This will help you to decide which one really suits you.
If you are new to this concept, it is advised that you use Adplexity first and then Whatrunswhere to get an idea of which one will be the best for you.