Compare Similarweb and SEMrush
Marketing is all about understanding the needs of your customers. But how do you know what their preferences are?
The simplest way is to look at online data from search engines, social media and other sites on which they spend time. This information can be accessed for free by using two tools: Similarweb and SEMrush.
Which business intelligence tool is right for you? That’s the question many people ask when they’re trying to figure out which analytics software to use. There are a lot of options on the market, but two of them stand out from the rest: Similarweb and SEMrush. In this article, we’ll review each one and help you decide which one will work best for your needs!
First, you get a free trial period of 14 days. During this time, SEMrush will remain fully functional for up to 25 keywords at any given moment in your search engine ranking history and the number of daily reports is limited only by the bandwidth available on your computer.
After that, there are four different plans:
- Starter ($79/month)
- Professional ($199/month)
- Business-SEMrush for agencies and advertisers with high volume traffic (contact SEMrush to get a quote)
- and Enterprise plan that includes any number of projects in addition to the features included in all other plans
Similarweb follows a simple and straightforward pricing model with three main options on the table:
- The Basic plan includes unlimited projects, data on total visits to the domain in question as well as a listing of positions for the website across different countries. It also offers competitive intelligence which is limited to the traffic of your company only. This costs $89/month or if you take a yearly plan, you only have to pay $799
- The Pro package is the most expensive at a cost of $999 but it offers the best and all in one solution for your company. It includes everything that comes with Basic as well as added features such as competitive intelligence on keywords and information about advertising campaigns
- Similarweb also has one more plan put forward known as Premium. This is an excellent choice for bloggers and it costs $99/month or if you take the yearly package, then you only have to pay $799
One of the most important things is support. SEMrush provides a number of different ways in which they can be contacted. The first is through email and you will need to fill out a form that allows them to get the information about your company, what issue you are experiencing and then how much time it has been going on for
Alternatively they provide phone support where you can call them at the customer care number which is is available on the website. This applies to both US and international customers.
The final form of support they offer are known as knowledge bases, which provide a number of articles that discuss common questions about SEMrush and then answer these queries with an explanation in detail
Similarweb provides support to its customers by email. This is the only form of contact they have and to get in touch with them you will need to fill out a form that asks about your company, what issues are troubling you, and how long it has been going on for
Similarweb also offers phone support which can be accessed by calling their customer care number which is available online, however, this method is not recommended because they do not respond.
SEMrush entered the market in the year 2008. It was Oleg Shchegolev and Dmitri Melnikov who founded this company.
- SEMrush has a better edge because it has a better features and is more affordable
- It had both email and phone support. You may also be able to get an agent to chat with you if they are available
- It does not have the ability for content research, which means that it would take time before you could find what you want.
Similarweb entered the market in the year 2007. It is founded by Or Offer in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- It is cheaper than SEMrush because it has more features you don’t need like content research, which only some people will use
- It has both email and phone support
- It is not easy to use and does not have a tutorial for beginners. It also requires patience because the search results are slow, which means that it will take time before you get what you need.
- There is also no indexing in Similartopic so you would be inputting your searches manually. This might take some time to do.
It is important that you take up the trial period offers that are presented by each option. This will help you to make a better choice. Once you understand the features on your own, you can easily choose which one is best for you.
If you ask us, SEMrush has a better edge over Similiarweb. Yes, you might have to invest a little but you will get a wider range of features with SEMrush. Similarweb is only ideal for those who are beginners and want t know basic things without any investment.