Compare Similarweb and SEMrush
Marketing is all about understanding the needs of your customers. But how do you know what their preferences are?
The simplest way is to look at online data from search engines, social media, and other sites on which they spend time. This information can be accessed for free using Similarweb and SEMrush.
Which business intelligence tool is right for you? That’s the question many people ask when trying to figure out which analytics software to use. There are many options on the market, but two stand out from the rest: Similarweb and SEMrush. In this article, we’ll review each and help you decide which will work best for your needs!
First, you get a free trial period of 14 days. During this time, SEMrush will remain fully functional for up to 25 keywords at any given moment in your search engine ranking history. The number of daily reports is limited only by the bandwidth available on your computer.
After that, there are four different plans:
- Starter ($79/month)
- Professional ($199/month)
- Business-SEMrush for agencies and advertisers with high volume traffic (contact SEMrush to get a quote)
- and Enterprise plan that includes any number of projects in addition to the features included in all other plans
Similarweb follows a simple pricing model with three main options on the table:
- The Basic plan includes unlimited projects, data on total visits to the domain in question, as well as a listing of positions for the website across different countries. It also offers competitive intelligence, which is limited to your company’s traffic only. This costs $89/month, or if you take a yearly plan, you only have to pay $799
- The Pro package is the most expensive at $999, but it offers your company the best and all-in-one solution. It includes everything that comes with Basic, as well as added features such as competitive intelligence on keywords and information about advertising campaigns
- Similarweb also has one more plan put forward known as Premium. This is an excellent choice for bloggers, and it costs $99/month, or if you take the yearly package, then you only have to pay $799
One of the most important things is support. SEMrush provides several different ways in which they can be contacted. The first is through email, and you will need to fill out a form that allows them to get the information about your company, what issue you are experiencing, and then how much time it has been going on for
Alternatively, they provide phone support where you can call them at the customer care number, which is available on the website. This applies to both US and international customers.
The final form of support they offer are known as knowledge bases, which provide a number of articles that discuss common questions about SEMrush and then answer these queries with an explanation in detail
Similarweb provides support to its customers by email. This is the only form of contact they have, and to get in touch with them, you will need to fill out a form that asks about your company, what issues are troubling you, and how long it has been going on for
Similarweb also offers phone support which can be accessed by calling their customer care number which is available online, however, this method is not recommended because they do not respond.
SEMrush entered the market in the year 2008. It was Oleg Shchegolev and Dmitri Melnikov who founded this company.
- SEMrush has a better edge because it has better features and is more affordable
- It had both email and phone support. You may also get an agent to chat with you if they are available.
- It does not have the ability for content research, meaning it would take time to find what you want.
Similarweb entered the market in the year 2007. It is founded by Or Offer in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- It is cheaper than SEMrush because it has more features you don’t need, like content research, which only some people will use
- It has both email and phone support
- It is not easy to use and does not have a tutorial for beginners. It also requires patience because the search results are slow, so it will take time to get what you need.
- There is also no indexing in Similartopic so that you would be inputting your searches manually. This might take some time to do.
You must take up the trial period offers that are presented by each option. This will help you to make a better choice. Once you understand the features, you can easily choose the one best for you.
If you ask us, SEMrush has a better edge over Similiarweb. Yes, you might have to invest a little, but you will get a broader range of features with SEMrush. Similarweb is only ideal for beginners who want t know basic things without any investment.